Sandy wrote:

> http://sandyfeldman.com/test/testlist.html
> is this something like what you mean?

Pardon? Your two-liner was preceded by a comprehensive quote of my message.
That wasn't very constructive, and it seems that you didn't really want to
ask _me_ anything - your demo doesn't use the technique I described.

Instead, it suppresses the default bullets and uses background images to
create bullets on the right. An interesting trick, and it avoids need for
extra markup. On the other hand, it implies, among other things, that on
printing, there are no bullets (since background images are normally not
used there). This might not be serious for a navigation menu, though, since
it should probably be completely suppressed in a print style sheet. (But how
many authors do that?)

--
Yucca, http://www.cs.tut.fi/~jkorpela/