Hayden's Harness Attachment wrote:
> David
>
> I have done nothing yet. IE7 reports "Choroideremia Research Foundation Inc."
> in the H1 header as 18 point verdana. Annd "Greenwich Mannn Time ..." is 21
> point Verdana. Huh!?
>
> Angus MacKinnon

I suggest once again that you are sure your operating systems/browsers
are at default. Beyond that it is a matter of the typolgy of typography
rather than a matter of CSS. Others on the list are far better at both
than me. On this end, your h1 was the same relative size when compared
on an PC XP IE 6/7  and FF at 96 dpi , as well as when compared on Mac
OS X 10.4.11 in XP IE 6/7  and  XP FF at 116.5 dpi; and when compared
between Mac FF and XP IE 6/7 on the same Mac OS X 10.4.11.

Best,
~d

--

A thin red line and a salmon-color ampersand forthcoming.

http://chelseacreekstudio.com/