David Laakso wrote:
Hayden's Harness Attachment wrote:

I have been doing some inital work since my post and found IE7 is also ignoring font size and the window size is different. Firefox is set to my minimum of 800 by 600 and IE 7 is displaying 1024 by 768. I can only get simular font size between Firefox and IE7 is when I set Firefox to 1032 by 776. Having Firefox 3.0.5 and IE7 both at 1024 by 768 creates the same font size issue. The URL you wanted is:

http://www.choroideremia.org/new/crf_header.php

Angus MacKinnon

Angus,

In order to get benefit and help from the entire membership of the list *please* reply to the list. Not me.
Best bet for starters is to validate the CCS
<http://jigsaw.w3.org/css-validator/validator?profile=css21&warning=0&uri=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.choroideremia.org%2Fnew%2Fcrf_header.php>
and the markup
<http://validator.w3.org/check?verbose=1&uri=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.choroideremia.org%2Fnew%2Fcrf_header.php>
~d

--

A thin red line and a salmon-color ampersand forthcoming.

http://chelseacreekstudio.com/