Sweet code there :)  Not quite what I'm looking for, though, and I probably
wasn't clear with my prose in my original email.

The footer is kind of funky because it shares a column with the subnavigation
*but* should align bottom-to-bottom with the content column *unless* the
subnavigation+footer is longer than the is longer than the content... nothing
weird about that, now is there? ;)  This is opposed to the code you sent which
lines the footer up with either the bottom of the content or the bottom of the
view; similar idea.

But I'm going to have on to that reference; who knows when I may need it :)

~Rebecca