Hi;

I used Firefox to view my website on a friend's zillion-pixel-wide new Mac,
yesterday, and I was astonished to find that all elements on all pages had a
significantly increased width, so that the design was effectively spread,
horizontally, to fit the (maximized) window.  This would have pleased me, were
my design fluid -- but it isn't:  it's fixed!

The site is  www.thinkingmusic.ca .  The home page's main div (a sandy
grey colour) should be 790px wide, and the slate-blue navigation div,
immediately to its left, should be 244px wide (including border).

Anyone have any idea what might be going on? I've always thought that Firefox
uniformly reproduces css-based designs, regardless of operating platform. . .

Thanks, in advance, for any clues you'd care to share!

Michael