2009/5/20 David Laakso <da...@chelseacreekstudio.com>:
> Ib Jensen wrote:
>>

> Dunno, but it may be IE/6 is not honoring the advanced selector for the
> missing icons-- but does it really matter? Of more importance (?),  may be
> that neither of the more important content images in the right column,
> reside in their respective containers in IE/6. .

Apart from that the Template was _not made_ for IE6, I would like it
to behave nice.
About the icons, They don't matter, but if they _could_ be shown ....

> And, if push came shove, I'd consider setting a fixed width of 990px on the
> page outermost wrapper for IE/6.0 (only). This will prevent the float drop
> in narrow windows, in IE/6.  And, it will resolve that IE/6 does not support
> min/max width.

That should then be in a CC in the header or in a ie.css ?

> I do not know, as well, why you need be particularly concerned with the
> "zoom" toy in IE. Unless you are willing to start from scratch with a
> different layout concept, it may be beneficial to accept IE's "zoom toy" for
> what it is: *page "zoom." *

I was just testing how it behaved in a large size, but should
problably instead have used browsershot.com? to test it in.

--
Regards / Mhv.
Ib K. jensen - http://ikjensen.dk