Lorraine Barte Nepomuceno wrote:
> Hi guys,
>
> So far, I've tested this layout in Mac Firefox & Safari, and Windows Firefox
> & IE8. I'd love any feedback you might have- especially viewed in other
> browsers and resolutions.
>
> http://www.splashscreen.com/sample/sample.html
>
> Thanks very much,
> Lorraine

Right column float drop at 800 in all compliant browsers.
Right column float drop at 640 in all compliant browsers; and,
left-column nowhere to be found.
All browsers render the "rivers"-- they are more pronounced with
font-scaling, making the text unreadable.
Left column crossing over the center column in IE/7.
The columns are rail to rail in IE/6; the left column is "touchy"
sometimes dropping on a drag in the 1680 to 1280 range; left column
crosses over center column at 640.