Hi All,
I'm a beginner at web design, so.... What I'd like to do on one web page is to
display a portfolio of pictures of buildings. I envision: On the left hand side
of the page to have a list of building addresses, with each address followed by
a list of numbers 1,2,3, and etc. Then the whole right hand side of the page
will be for an image. My goal is for the user to click a number on the left
side of the page, and then see a corresponding image appear on the right side
of the page. I understand allot of people use this technique with thumbnails,
but I don't have the room on the page for thumbnails, plus I like the number
concept.

I can probably float things around using CSS on my own, but I don't know the
code to get the clickable number to active an image all on one page. Can anyone
help?

best,
brian