I've been working on a CSS3 / XHTML 1.1 Strict redesign of my site for
awhile. Due to circumstances at my host, I had to push it over to the
new server sooner than I'd intended. I was hoping to get some feedback
if anyone has time to kick the tires on the site. At this point, I think
I've lost all objectivity, so any bug or glitch reports, and suggestions
-- on anything -- would be most welcome.

The design is pretty sparse, focusing mostly on textual content. The CSS
and all the pages validate. I've tested it on <= Firefox 3.5, IE <8, and
have seen it in action briefly on whatever the current shipping version
of Safari is. Don't have access to Chrome, IE8, or Opera.

http://www.ronin-group.org

It would be most appreciated!

  michael