MEM wrote:

>> Mind the nav as the list items will walk out the bottom with stress
>> testing.
>>

> How can we perform a stress testing on our pages?

Short list (of personal opinion, most of which, probably belongs on
another list than CSS-D):

4 IE

-- If you set fonts in em set default in percent (100%) on html and
default in em (1em) on body to avoid a font-scaling bug in IE.
Test at font-size "largest."
If you set the fonts in pixels, test in accessibility mode at text-size
"largest" (It is better to use percent or em for font-size to avoid
problems for IE users )

4 IE/Opera

-- Neither is capable of scaling line-height set in pixels: use a raw
number-- 1.4, not 1.4px.
Test 4 IE as above. Test for Opera: minimum font-size: 32 (twice default).

4 other browsers
Test at minimum font-size 24 on default and at +2, +3.

All browsers

-- Set no height on blocks containing movable text-- if you have no
alternative, use "min-height" and feed IE/6 "height."
-- Avoid justified text. The above "stress tests" just make the "rivers"
even more obvious.
-- Get a shovel. Dig a 6 foot deep hole. Put Verdana (it is pug ugly at
less than default, even uglier at default, and gross beyond belief when
scaled) in the hole. Cover it with dirt. And **s* on it's grave.
-- Set no font smaller than 0.95 em or 95%.
-- Well placed soft-hyphens will help to avoid long-word column
cross-over in some browsers.
-- See regarding color:
<http://juicystudio.com/services/luminositycontrastratio.php> or use the
FF add-on for it.

> How effectively important and how easily can we correct stress testing
> inconsistencies?

The methods  above are "effective" in making content readable on a
screen for children of all ages. It is as easy -- or as difficult -- as
you wish to make it...

> Thanks a lot once again,
> Márcio

OK. You are doing well. Keep it up.