From: Theresa Mesa [mailto:trixiesirishe...@gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, June 02, 2010 6:49 PM
To: Matthew P. Johnson
Cc: css-d@lists.css-discuss.org
Subject: Re: [css-d] interesting nav issue - please help :)

Because the contact page doesn't have a vertical scrollbar on the right, but
the agreement page does. The whole page is jogging, not just the navigation.
And actually, the contact page seems to be *stretching*, along with the jogging.

Your HTML still has a few errors.

I can't get your CSS page to validate. It's still loading in the validator.
Still loading...still loading...still loading...

A fix someone here gave me for the scrollbar issue is to set your html as html
{ height: 100.1%;} This makes all the pages have a scrollbar, whether they need
it or not. My personal feeling on the matter is that you won't really notice or
care about the scrollbar unless it's evident that more content needs to be
viewed. If it's evident you've seen all the content, you won't be confused by
its presence, because it fills the length of the scrollbar area. On the other
hand, you do immediately notice if you're flipping through pages if the content
of the page is jogging back and forth. Personal preference.

...still loading...still loading. I don't know why your CSS is not loading into
the validator.

Theresa