From: Theresa Mesa [mailto:trixiesirishe...@gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, June 02, 2010 7:24 PM
To: Matthew P. Johnson
Subject: Re: [css-d] interesting nav issue - please help :)

I have a 30" monitor (and a 20" - duals), and so if I take the browser window
and pull it out to encompass your content, no scroll bar. On the contact page,
if I make my window really small to be smaller than your content, I get a
scrollbar.

If I pull the window out the width of my monitor (or close), no horizontal
scrollbar. If I move it inward, scrollbar. I do notice that as I enlarge the
browser window, your banner art enlarges too. That's because you've set the
width of your header image to 100%, so it will enlarge to fit 100% of the
browser window. And if it enlarges via width, it enlarges via height, too.

Theresa