At 2:34 PM +0100 8/26/10, Tomasz Kisielewski wrote:

It is not my intention to spam the list...

   And yet you did, and knowingly too.
It seems to me really very simple: if you know a post is off topic for a list, then you already know it shouldn't be posted to the list. People joined this list to talk and learn about CSS, not web hosting. It makes no more sense to post such a request here than it does to start posting knitting advice, political chain letters, videogame walkthroughs, evidence in support of conspiracy theories, or surveys regarding people's favorite breakfast cereals. So, end of thread. Also, I fervently hope, end the of recent rash of off-topicness. Thank you.

--
Eric A. Meyer (http://meyerweb.com/eric/), List Chaperone
"CSS is much too interesting and elegant to be not taken seriously."