On Thu, Aug 26, 2010 at 10:08 AM, Tomasz Kisielewski
<tom.kisielew...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Yes I did, I am very sorry, but I explained why I did what I did. Where is
> the best place to  find independent help and advice ?

If you look in the signature tacked on to every single email sent
through the list, you'll find a plethora of links. If you follow the
Off Topic[1] one you'll find a good group of links.

First, there's Evolt's list(s), which can cover a wide range of
subject. There's also Webdesign-L. And many more.

Take a peek over at those, and ask your non-CSS questions there. We'll
be glad to help.

[1] - http://css-discuss.incutio.com/wiki/Off_Topic

--
Jack Timmons