Thanks, I have learnt the lesson,
http://css-discuss.incutio.com/wiki/Off_Topic should have checked this
before.
I think that this is good point to stop this "discussion" it is a bit
off-topic is not related to CSS by to my stupidity, incopetence, lack of
common sense, call it whatever you want. I see your point, you don't want to
try to  understand why I did what I did. The safest is not to ask any
question which is unrelated, but...you will have no answer, no help. I have
seen couple more off-topic threads on this list recently, but I have to say
my post made Eric really upset, is it because I didn't try to pretend asking
off topic question. I marked it off topic to let people know and receive
replays directly to me not to the list.
Please contact me directly and  stop this thread and my previous
one"off-topic" as well.

Thanks
Tom