I hate to point this out, but it would be unfortunate if those reading
this thread consider this an example of good use of CSS and HTML:
http://www.gunlaug.no/contents/wd_additions_36.html
The page has 9 (yes 9!) wrapper or container divs that serve no
semantic purpose. Not to mention the empty 'spacer' div, the 0-height
hr element, the mixing of block and inline child elements in a div,
the huge number of &nbsp entities and using three periods instead of
&hellip .

If there ever was a page design that could benefit from some
structural Javascript, this would be it!

~Chetan