On Fri, 31 Dec 2010, David McGlone wrote:

On Friday, December 31, 2010 02:00:15 pm Guy K. Haas wrote:
On Fri, December 31, 2010 10:49 am, Chris F.A. Johnson wrote:
    Nice and snappy in Firefox, but slow as molasses in Opera.

I get the same results in the these 2 browsers, but I like the molasses in
Opera, it give is more of a "feel" instead of "bam!" :-)

   It's so slow in Opera that I wouldn't even see the effect if I were
   really using the links.

--
   Chris F.A. Johnson, <http://cfajohnson.com>
   Author: