David Laakso wrote:
> Ditch Neuton.
> Go to Font Squirrel.
> <http://www.fontsquirrel.com/>
> Download Calluna and install it.
> <http://www.fontsquirrel.com/fontface/generator>
> Leave the font-weight as normal.
> Changing it does not sit well cross browser.
> Does this meet the "designers" approval?

I wanted to get back to my question about the embedded fonts now that I've
gotten over my virus. I like David Laakso's suggestion to substitute the font
squirrel "Calluna" font for the google hosted Neuton font. I am going to run
that by the designer; that will be fine for that font I suspect.

The other font used on the URL I gave above is a font squirrel font, Titillium.
Philip Taylor's seamonkey browser is not rendering it at all, falling back on a
local font. I am very very concerned about this. I had followed instructions on
Nettuts about maximizing the cross-browser rendering of the font squirrel fonts:

http://blog.themeforest.net/tutorials/how-to-achieve-cross-browser-font-face-support/

and I was expecting better results. Can I get some feedback from the list about
whether people are seeing the san-serif font in the nav (left column),
Titillium or not? If it is not working on many browsers, then I have some big
problems!

http://lettershop.ehclients.com/visual_diary_archive

Thanks, Rory