-----Original Message-----
From: css-d-boun...@lists.css-discuss.org
[mailto:css-d-boun...@lists.css-discuss.org] On Behalf Of Chetan Crasta
Sent: Wednesday, January 05, 2011 11:24 PM
To: Philip Taylor (Webmaster, Ret'd)
Cc: css-d
Subject: Re: [css-d] HTML, CSS, JavaScript: Model-View-Controller

On Thu, Jan 6, 2011 at 5:38 AM, Philip Taylor (Webmaster, Ret'd)

>Whilst Gabriele's weblog citations
> were initially interesting, of late they have been coming so
>frequently

I agree. Many of Gabriele's blog posts are about simple things like "Styling
a Form" etc. These topics do not require discussion and, to me, are not
particularly interesting. I'm sure a lot of list members have blogs or
websites of their own, so this list would become extremely noisy if everyone
sent a message for every post or update they made.
However, some of Gabriele's blog posts on CSS3 did start informative
discussions and it would be nice if he/she occasionally informed the list of
those posts.

~Chetan

I'm thinking, without looking first, that they may offer an RSS feed to
anyone interested in following the topic?