>From an accessibility and convenience* standpoint, I have an issue
whenever we use pictures of text over actual text. (Alt tags aren't
enough) The CSS rotation may not quite be ready for prime time, but if
USED CAREFULLY, it can still be better than text out of Photoshop.

*Can't even begin to count the number of sites that had some snippet of
useful text just begging to be copied into my research notes only to
discover the text is a graphic. <grumble>

-----Original Message-----
From: css-d-boun...@lists.css-discuss.org
[mailto:css-d-boun...@lists.css-discuss.org] On Behalf Of Tomasz
Kisielewski
Sent: Thursday, April 07, 2011 1:55 PM
To: Chris F.A. Johnson
Cc: Gabriele Romanato; css-discuss
Subject: Re: [css-d] Experiment: CSS post it note

Hi Guys. I can't agree that visual effects are good in this example.
When manipulate any image, or create composition always beware of
shadows.In this example it doesn't make sense, still photoshop,or gimp
do better job than box rotation ( browsers support as well).
CSS3 is great, but....some things are pretty useless, especially if you
think about production environment. Thats my opinion.

Tom