On 9/27/11 3:26 PM, Tom Livingston wrote:
List,

I'm going around and around with this and can't see the source of my
woes. Can anyone see the cause of layout issues in IE8 and IE7?

IE8 is close, but it seems like selectivzr isn't working.

IE7 seems to not be using/loading the respond.js and i'm not sure why.
Works as desired in IE9, Safari 5.0.5 Mac. My IE installs are in
separate VMs using VMWare...

Could very well be my media queries as I am still wrapping my head
around them...

http://proof.mlinc.com/tl/cssd/

Thanks

It looks and feels pretty much the same to me in IE 7/8/9, Mac Safari, Mac Opera, and Mac FF. And would be the same with a has layout issue correction for the height of the callout boxes in IE/6. But I may be missing something-- exactly what is the issue? Is it a layout issue or a behavior issue?

Best,
~d
<aside>
Validate markup and CSS2.1.