Thanks everyone. As always, lots of good info, but it seems to always come down
to a back and forth on design where I work. I'm not a designer, just front-end
dev. Design usually wins. So I am forced to struggle to pull off what someone
else demands based on visuals.

Some day... Some day...

Sent from my iPhone