On Oct 27, 2011, at 2:28 PM, David Laakso wrote:

> If not, go to Opera>Preferences>Advanced>History>Memory Cache>Automatic>Disk
> Cache>Empty Now>Restart machine>Open Opera>view your pages. If this does not
> help, perhaps someone else can help. Either way, take hacking Opera out of
> your mind -- that is not the way to go.

Well, that appeared to make some things better, but one other thing got much
worse. I'm not clear on why Opera is the odd duck in this particular issue of
mine. It's now breaking the line of images I've placed into a div tag in spite
of my using nowrap.

Is Opera considered to be a better browsers than the others? Or does it also
have its share of...idiosyncracies?

thanks!

John