Hello Elizabeth,

I tested again this time using FF28 latest Chrome, Canary and IE10 (will boot
Win7 later to check IE11). The results are the same - the only diffs I see are
due to font rendering as far as I can tell.

Based on the material the Philippe posted there may be an issue when using a
higher density monitor which I don't have access to (unless I try it on my
wife's iPad...when she's not playing WwF that is).

However, keep in mind that high density displays are still a tiny fraction of
what's being used in the wild. For a little while that is...until 4K takes off.

Eric