On Saturday, November 22, 2014, Crest Christopher <
crestchristop...@gmail.com> wrote:

> In other words I need to test my site on many difference devices until as
> you said, the layout looks poor, hence all the mobile testing sites online.
> I didn't expect to already begin to need it, I suppose it came sooner then
> later !
>
> Christopher
>
> I wouldn't even worry about testing on devices at first. Just resize your
browser until problems arise then add MQ break points to address those
problems. Test on devices based on what information you can glean from site
analytics (if you have them) to be sure things are ok on those devices.
Otherwise just focus on the most popular devices but be sure your design
works well at ANY width. Keep the design as simple as possible and you will
have a much easier job.

Tim

--

tim.arn...@gmail.com