Tom & Tim - I forgot about the mobile tools in Chrome, they are pretty good, I wonder if you can add devices, my phone is not listed.

Christopher

Tim Arnold <mailto:tim.arn...@gmail.com>
Sunday, November 23, 2014 11:18 AM

On Nov 23, 2014 11:01 AM, "Tom Livingston" <tom...@gmail.com <mailto:tom...@gmail.com>> wrote:

> While testing on devices is important, you get a long way using the dev tools in Chrome or Firefox.

The new dev tools in Chrome also provides some pretty amazing device emulation. It's certainly not perfect but miles closer to real than simply resizing the viewport as you work which, as Tom says, will get you a long way.

Tim

Tom Livingston <mailto:tom...@gmail.com>
Sunday, November 23, 2014 11:01 AM
While testing on devices is important, you get a long way using the dev tools in Chrome or Firefox.
Crest Christopher <mailto:crestchristop...@gmail.com>
Sunday, November 23, 2014 10:49 AM
I suppose I must begin testing on different devices immediately so break points can be inserted. Otherwise I'm afraid I'll be far along in development only to realize I'd have to go backwards causing all kinds of frustrations.

What are the popular devices ?

Christophers
Tim Arnold <mailto:tim.arn...@gmail.com>
Sunday, November 23, 2014 7:49 AM