Should I use "srcset", "<picture>" or "picturefill" for images. I've read if you use "picturefill" as an alternative you can use <picture> ?

Christopher

Tom Livingston <mailto:tom...@gmail.com>
Saturday, November 22, 2014 7:50 PM
This will be handled by the min-width MQs, as mentioned before. Base styles for small screens like iPhone. Then, for example, the next MQ at 480 for landscape iPhone. The gap between base and 480 will take care of the different width phones.
Crest Christopher <mailto:crestchristop...@gmail.com>
Saturday, November 22, 2014 7:46 PM
How do you accommodate most, if not all screen sizes. For example iPhone 3,4,5 are all 320px width, but iPhone6 is 375, then most other smart phones fall in-between, I did not include Phablets, and tablets. I suppose using SASS, although I don't have experience using SASS you could do a condition whereas one MQ could somehow fill in the pixel gaps between an iPhone5 and a Nexus 4, or no ?

Christopher