> On Sunday, May 10, 2015, MiB <digital.disc...@gmail.com> wrote:

I respectfully disagree it’s enough to ”understand” CSS or media queries.
Designing for different sizes is Design first and foremost. You need a
process to build a great design and in that process you need to address
multiple concerns, especially concerning how your design ideas translate to
different sizes. Media Queries is but a tool to put those across.

> On 5/10/2015 8:20 AM, Tom Livingston wrote:
Agreed. While I can't speak for Al, my similar comment was directed
towards implementation of design. Not a replacement of. The work you speak
of still has to happen.

Yes. That is what I meant.

--
Al Sparber - PVII