From: css-d-boun...@lists.css-discuss.org
[mailto:css-d-boun...@lists.css-discuss.org] On Behalf Of J.C. Berry
Sent: Wednesday, January 27, 2016 2:15 PM
To: CSS-D
Subject: [css-d] Moving mobile nav to bottom?

Hello,
I have read that on mobile devices it is better to move your nav to the bottom
of the screen. First of all, do you agree? Secondly, how can you move something
down that may be in the HTML above the other elements?

Eager to hear.

--
J.C. Berry, M.A.
UI Developer

This E-mail is covered by the Electronic Communications Privacy Act, 18 U.S.C.
?? 2510-2521 and is legally privileged. This information is confidential
information and is intended only for the use of the individual or entity named
above. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are
communication is strictly prohibited.