> On Jan 30, 2016, at 11:49, Karl DeSaulniers <k...@designdrumm.com> wrote:
>
> I would really appreciate feedback from you guys on this WordPress website I
> just finished. It "should" be responsive on most if not all screens and work
> on old IEs as well.
> Any tips for SEO would be great, but OT for this list, so send off-list if
> you feel obliged. My SEO foo is rookie at best. Not sure how it works on
> assisted devices, hoping it does.
>
> I am actually excited to share, so If you run into any snags, let me know if
> you would be so kind, but over all, what do you think? :)
> TIA
>
> http://tpsautoshippers.com

You really should look into the network performance. The site loaded quite
slowly here (Japan, on a 1Gps pipe, Safari 9.0). Crunch your images with
Imageoptim [1]. Gzip your stylesheets [2]. Merge you stylesheets.

I didn’t run into particular issues otherwise.

Listen — with the proverbial big grain of salt — to  Google Page speed insights
https://developers.google.com/speed/pagespeed/insights/?url=http%3A%2F%2Ftpsautoshippers.com

[1] I took this image:
http://tpsautoshippers.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/12/DomesticDelivery_slide2-1600x569.jpg?1454124914409,
 and ImageOptim crunched it from 214Kb to 199Kb (that is 7%).

[2] example:
http://www.whatsmyip.org/http-compression-test/?url=aHR0cDovL3Rwc2F1dG9zaGlwcGVycy5jb20vd3AtY29udGVudC90aGVtZXMvR2FyYWdlL3N0eWxlLmNzcw==

Philippe
--