Hi Karl,

I loaded the site on a Nexus 5 and the breakpoints seem to work fine.  What
really stands out to me is the slow performance:
http://www.webpagetest.org/result/160130_65_54P/. It loaded very slowly.

I would focus on performance first, which does have an effect on seo.

I use chrome Vox to test with a screen reader.

Chris