Interesting. Thanks for the feedback.
I am going to see what Gzipping the files and images is going to take.
Right now I just replace the theme images with a fresh crunch and things are
Now I have to download all the images in the uploads folder and do the same.
Thanks for the tips and feedback everyone!

Best,

Karl DeSaulniers
Design Drumm
http://designdrumm.com