-Caveat Lector-

----------
> From: Scott Bourassa <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Subject: Re: [CTRL] Confirmation: Aliens Among Us?.
> Date: Thursday, February 18, 1999 10:05 AM
>
> Did anyone see this last night?  Unfortunately, I was preoccupied, but
would be
> interested in hearing the list's views, highlights, etc.
>
> Sgt Bee

Sgt Bee,

Hiya.  Yes, I saw the show last night.  I had read about all of it before,
but it was nice to see visuals of a lot of this stuff and to hear the
witnesses speak.

I thought the analysis reports of two removed "implants" VERY interesting.
I found Klaus pathetic in his dogged determination to push the company
line.  It was really sad to watch him speak at some points.

The directional "spookiness" of the show was lame and insulting as was the
MC's breathless and often whispered dialog.

Overall, some good information buried in a lot of rhetoric. IMHO.

Hilary