-Caveat Lector-

Hello CTRL,

I saw the show Confirmation last night and I must say that it left more
unanswered questions than direct answers. In particular the Space
Shuttle segments that clearly show objects of unknown origin couple with
the fact that NASA stopped the live video feed of any missions after the
fact. I also noted that the John Greenwald segment was really good with
still more unanswered questions and obvious cover-up by the USA
Government. As to the alien implant segments the jury is still out on
this part as far as I am concerned. I personally do believe in UFO or
more precisely visits from craft not of this Earth. I have personally
seen craft of the not from Earth category on more than one Occasion. My
most impressive sighting occurred in 1989 while camped in the woods
outside of Grants Pass, Oregon. I witnessed a luminous object come over
the ridge that made no sound and was extremely bright. The object moved
out of sight before I could get my camera out to take a picture of it.
However the next day I was on my way Back to Portland, Oregon and heard
a radio account of and object that touched down near Portland, Oregon
and was witnessed to travel south south west directly in line with the
location I was camped out that Particular night in October 1989.

In closing I would definitely say that yes the Government is covering up
a huge issue of alien contact and I future have reason to believe that
parts of the Worlds Governments probably do have treaties with beings or
races from other worlds. I also have seen many a military installation
with huge underground facilities.

I Have even seen a map of a tunnel network within the continental USA
that stretches from coast to coast and in some places across the border
into Canada and Mexico. The location I saw the map was in a mobile
trailer that had a stair case built inside of it. The mobile trailer was
or still is located at the North La Junta, Colorado airport in a USA Air
Force radar site installation. From the outside one would not have any
reason to suspect a tunnel was even underneath the mobile trailer. Since
it was of common construction type with skirting around the bottom of
the trailer going all the way to the ground.

Anyway this is my two cents worth for now

Scott Bourassa wrote:

> Did anyone see this last night?  Unfortunately, I was preoccupied, but would be
> interested in hearing the list's views, highlights, etc.
>
> Sgt Bee

<edit>
--
Mark Allen Pitt :) A.A.S. ;) aka Scroll lock *.* BBS
ICQ number; 4861371