-Caveat Lector-

In a message dated 99-02-22 15:14:41 EST, Mark Pitt <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
writes:

<< In closing I would definitely say that yes the Government is covering up
 > >a huge issue of alien contact and I future have reason to believe that
 > >parts of the Worlds Governments probably do have treaties with beings or
 > >races from other worlds. I also have seen many a military installation
 > >with huge underground facilities.

    I'm fairly new to this list, so forgive me if I name a source you're all
terribly familiar with, but years ago I read Timothy Goode's, "Above Top
Secret," which makes an excellent case for collusion between world
governements to keep the UFO phenomenon under wraps.   The book is loaded with
documentation and newspaper accounts of sightings (and cover-ups) from around
the world.  It was a real eye-opener.
    He's reinforced the theories from the first book with a sequel, but I
forget what it's called.  It was good, too.  The first book has been available
in every local library I've visited in the last several years.
Samantha