-Caveat Lector-

SkeptiNews 990805b - - - - - - - - - - - All The News That's Fit To Question

: Passages starting with ':' are editorial comments to provoke discussion.
: Nothing contained herein is ever endorsed for truth, accuracy or meaning.
: No polysyllabic contrivances were mispronounced to produce this bulletin.
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

@ Do circles or formations ever happen in the winter? "They have found crop
  circles in snow, crusted snow. I [saw a photo] of this one in... Holland.
  It is approximately the size of this auditorium, with little rings 3/4 of
  an inch wide, with absolute perfection of 300 to 400 feet across of very
  intricate circles. Definitely, nobody walked in that snow! Who ever did it
  had to hover..." http://www.transformacomm.com/water/5phenomtalk.txt

: Do you hover to make snow-circles, ice-circles, rock-circles, kelp-circles
or fudge-cycles? What motivates your evanescent art? Are you perishable??
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

# Peru village marks blood festival. COTABAMBAS, Peru (AP) Dimas Gamarra had
  to spend 2 long, cold weeks camped 16,000 feet high in the Andes mountains
  to snare a rare condor for his village's "celebration of blood" this year.
  During the three-day ritual of Andean music and dance, a giant condor is
  strapped to the back of a bull to symbolize the superiority of native cul-
  ture over the Spanish who conquered Peru over 400 years ago. The fiesta,
  held yearly at the end of July, was once common in Peru's southern Andes.
  Now it is held only in Cotabambas and one other village. One reason the
  ritual is disappearing is that the condor population is declining rapidly
  as modernization encroaches on the Andes, the bird's natural habitat.
  See http://www.infobeat.com/stories/cgi/story.cgi?id=2560564561-448

: How do you celebrate blood? Do you employ endangered species? Are you used
in blood rituals because you're rather common? Who or what would you like to
strap to the back of a bull? Would the bull prevail? Which is superior? Why?
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

@ ALIENS ALTERING HUMAN HISTORY UNSEEN! A study team in New Jersey reports
  that aliens are using advanced, interdimensional technologies to roam
  around our world, observing, documenting, categorizing and interacting
  with humanity, unseen. The US Government is aware of them and has even
  attempted to record their existence unobtrusively. The beings involved
  have origins somewhere in Orion, say psychics who've analyzed them and the
  evidence of their existence, in 11 forms and 6 shapes of Orb phenomena,
  which represent what we see when we photograph their technologies giving
  them egress to our world. http://orbsite.com/orbsitemail.html

: What's your favorite advanced interdimensional technology? If the aliens
are unseen, how do we know they're there? Are research teams and psychics
being misled by disinformation meant to distract them/us from The Plot?
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

# Eichmann jail memoirs release requested. JERUSALEM (AP) - In a 1,300-page
  notebook, Adolf Eichmann gave his account of the Nazi plot to exterminate
  Europe's Jews, trying to portray himself as Hitler's loyal disciple rather
  than a mastermind of the Holocaust. Eichmann's sons and Israeli Holocaust
  researchers are demanding that Israel release the jail house memoir, which
  has been locked up in Israel's State Archives since Eichmann's 1962 execu-
  tion. http://www.infobeat.com/stories/cgi/story.cgi?id=2560572721-74a

: Are you only following orders? Are you also issuing orders? Do you follow
orders from voices in your head? Do they order executions, genocide, pizzas?
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

# More than 500 mln guns said on planet. UNITED NATIONS (AP) - More than 500
  million guns and other small arms are circulating around the world, widely
  used because they are lethal, inexpensive, easy to care for and easy to
  hide, a UN panel says. Assault rifles, machine guns, pistols and grenade-
  launchers are increasingly "weapons of choice" in contemporary conflicts,
  the U.N. Department for Disarmament said in a report Tuesday. Then they
  were shot: http://www.infobeat.com/stories/cgi/story.cgi?id=2560565053-156

: How many guns are enough? 6 bln people, 1/2 bln guns - is that ratio good?
Do ETs employ the firearms oversupply to promote harvesting humans for food?
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

UNDERGROUND NEWS:

@ Parascope http://www.parascope.com/
@ Disinformation http://www.disinfo.com/
@ Sightings On the Radio with Jeff Rense http://www.sightings.com/
@ Conspiracy Nation http://www.shout.net/~bigred/cn.html
@ Conspire.com http://www.conspire.com/
@ Steamshovel Press http://www.conspire.com/
@ Flatland Books http://www.flatlandbooks.com/
@ The Excluded Middle http://www.primenet.com/~exclmid/
@ Feral House http://www.feralhouse.com/
@ The Consortium News http://www.consortiumnews.com/

@ The Nation http://www.thenation.com/
@ NPR http://www.npr.org/newsa.ram
@ Salon http://www.salonmagazine.com/
@ Wired News http://www.wired.com/news/
@ World Net Daily http://www.worldnetdaily.com/

@ The Art Bell Show http://www.worldnetdaily.com/
@ The Church of SubGenius http://www.worldnetdaily.com/
@ CyberSpace ORBIT http://members.aol.com/phikent/orbit/orbit.html
@ The Free American Newsmagazine http://www.freeamerican.com/
@ FREE WORLD ALLIANCE http://www.freeworldalliance.com/
@ Bill Cooper's Harvest Trust http://www.harvest-trust.org/
@ Ian Williams Goddard http://www.erols.com/igoddard
@ JFK Lancer Productions & Publications http://www.jfklancer.com/
@ Lobster http://www.knowledge.co.uk/xxx/lobster/
@ Luke Ford http://www.lukeford.com/
@ Newsmax http://www.newsmax.com/
@ Probe Magazine http://www.webcom.com/ctka
@ RENEGADE REVOLT AGAINST THE EMPIRE http://fornits.com/renegade/
@ Rumor Mill News Agency http://www.rumormillnews.com/
@ The Smoking Gun http://www.thesmokinggun.com/
@ "THE STRANGE" Newsletter http://www.jb-graphics.com/thestrange
@ Truth Be Known by Acharya S http://www.truthbeknown.com/
@ The World Wide Free Press http://www.wwfreepress.com/
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

  "As slowly as an over-encumbered messenger swallow carries news too ill
   and woeful to present to a king, especially in a barrage of precipita-
   tion, I commanded the muscles in my brow to wrinkle, much like poorly
   installed carpet when you run really fast and stop quickly, showing my
   general displeasure at the fact that my now life-long spouse had dyed
   her eyebrows to match her prostitute red, three-and-a-half inch pumps."
   --Christopher Robin Wible Jr ** http://www.bulwer-lytton.com/99win.htm

* [EMAIL PROTECTED] * http://www.sonic.net/~ric UPDATED * ICQ# 19633976
* email INFO or SUBSCRIBE SKEPTICHAT to: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
* (sorry, I can't answer all email - but thanks for your feedback)
* SkeptiChat archives: http://www.sonic.net/~ric/sc/files.htm *
* Fringe * Science * Faith * Sex/Drugs * UFO/PSI/Y2K * Conspiracy *