-Caveat Lector-

From: ".H .H" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> (ZEROPOINTER)
Subject: Minato motor -from trufax
Date: Tue, 4 Aug 1998 12:13:03 +0800
From: Trevor Osborne [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: A NEW ENERGY MOTOR
Friends: I spoke to Bob Vermillion of Tri-Cosmos Development today, just
before he left for the three-day demonstrations of the Minato magnetic
motor
being held in Mexico City, Mexico on July 8, 9, 10th.
Three (3) Minato Motors (MM), covered by US patents 5,594,289 (Jan 14,
1997)
and (4,751,486 June 14, 1988), have been brought over from Japan. One
was allegedly tested last evening by Grupo Bufete Industrial (supposedly
one of
the largest power generation construction companies in Mexico and South
America). The company engineers were said (by Vermillion) to have
measured an
output /input ratio of 4.3 / 1. The printed literature, which I received
in a
Fedex packet from Vermillion states that the device can put out 500
watts (maximum) with an input of 34 watts. For those of you who wonder
why the device is not self-sustaining-oral info from Vermillion is that
Minato will
in the course of one of the demonstrations *remove the battery power
supply*
and let the device self-run-presumably with a load. The press release
makes
no bones about the physics-busting character of the MM: "As rotations
per minute (rpm's) increase, the electromagnetic consumption of the
stator decreases. This phenomenon is in direct conflict with accepted
laws of physics and is achieved through the repelling magnetic fields.
It operates
without heat, noise, or pollution of any kind. It can be produced in
size from ultra-small to very large." It is said in the press release
that applications from cell phones to laptop computers are under
development.
Vermillion told me of other parties who were planning to attend the
demonstrations, which will be conducted both in public displays and with
private party measurements. These include: ENRON, Bechtel, Tejas (a
division
of Shell Oil Corporation), Fluor Daniels, Kellogg Corp. . He told me
that
Hal
Fox of New Energy News and the Fusion Information Center will be there
(I confirmed with Hal that he will be there and will give us a full
report.) I
considered going myself (I was invited), but I trust Hal Fox to provide
a full report-he should be back this weekend.
Mr. Kohei Minato will be there-he has already arrived, I understand. He
hand
carried one of the motors that was already tested yesterday. The wealthy
Japanese individual who owns Tri-Cosmos Dev. Co. is Mr. Charly Fujiki.
Attendance is by invitation only). The exhibition will be in the Grupo
Bufete
Industrial building. The invitation says: "Mr. Minato, the inventor,
will be
present to explain and demonstrate his remarkable breakthrough in
technology
to government and business leaders in Mexico. He will also discuss the
possible use (and) application for various other industries, including a
giant generator project, based on the principal mechanism being
displayed."
Daily demonstrations are from 10:30 am to Noon, 4:30 to 5:30 pm and 6 to
7:30
pm.
A block diagram of the motor indicates that it is about 500 kg. An arrow
indicates that its 500 watt output goes to a load-schematically
indicated as
an array of light bulbs. The unit is within a cube 1.2 meters on edge.
The
diagram shows a solar panel(!!) providing input to the battery that
powers
the device - I supposes for completeness, but that is obviously silly in
view
of the claim. Vermillion assured me that this solar panel was not an
essential part of the system.
One of the two color brochures in the package shows the Minato motor
with its
charactersitic coils that have their pole faces toward the perimeters of
permanent magnet containing wheels that are stacked on an axle. If you
looks
at the thing quickly, you'd think you were looking at a steam turbine.
The 1997 patent #5,594,289 states in its abstract: "On a rotor which is
fixed
to a rotatable rotating shaft, a plurality of permanent magnets are
disposed
along the direction of rotation such that the same magnetic pole type
therof
face outward. In the same way, balancers are disposed on the rotor for
balancing rotation of this rotor. Each of the permanent magnets is
obliquely
arranged with respect to the radial direction line of the rotor. At the
outer
periphery of the rotor, an electromagnet is disposed facing this rotor,
with
this electromagnet intermittently energized based on the rotation of the
rotor. According to the magnetic rotating apparatus of the present
invention,
rotational energy can be efficiently obtained from permanent magnets.
This is
made possible by minimizing as much as possible current supplied to the
electromagnets, so that only a required amount of electrical energy is
supplied to the electromagnets." It will be interesting, indeed, to
learn what comes out of this. Perhaps the famous white rabbit
disappearing down a
hole, or maybe the birth of a revolution? We shall see.
Best wishes, Gene
Dr. Eugene F. Mallove

We are about to go on a Journey. All Aboard
http://sites.netscape.net/gsussnzl/homepage