</A> -Cui Bono?-

In a message dated 3/27/00 9:17:03 PM Central Standard Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

<< You obviously haven't dealt with insurance companies lately...they are
 NOT
 interested in placating anyone, except their investors.  They
 routinely
 deny treatments left and right, in  >>

Umm, actually I have...and I agree with you for the most part...however,
there is a species called the "professional patient"...you know, those whose
charts are thicker then Giddon's Rise And Fall...who pester and bitch until
the ONLY recourse left is to refer said complainer to an outright quack in
the hopes that the immune system will time it's duty accordingly...

<<you still
haven't
explained why more people find such 'placebos' effective, than they do
traditional medicine.>>

More people??? I don't think so honey...Show me the proof of this silly
statement...and I MIGHT show you my....

<<Why don't traditional protocols have a comparable 'placebo' effect on
people?>>

Well, they often do!

<<Far less than the horrible maimings and even deaths at the hands of
allopathic
doctors..>>

NOT if you're the one paralysed by a chiroQuack...and I'd gladly send you
case histories of this if you'd like..

Bill.