</A> -Cui Bono?-

From: "William Shannon" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> More people??? I don't think so honey...

I'm not your 'honey'.  Please refrain from sexist patronizing.

> Show me the proof of this silly
> statement...and I MIGHT show you my....

You're the one making the silly statement.  When asked why so many
people
find alternative medicine more effective than traditional medicine,
you
cry 'placebo!'.  When asked why so many people are being more
effectively
treated by what you called 'placebo' than by traditional medicine, you
have no answer.

Why aren't people responding positively to traditional medicine?  If
the
placebo effect is so strong, one would think that 'acceptable'
traditional
medicine would have a stronger placebo effect than treatments
considered
outside of the mainstream.

> <<Far less than the horrible maimings and even deaths at the hands
of
> allopathic doctors..>>
>
> NOT if you're the one paralysed by a chiroQuack...and I'd gladly
send you
> case histories of this if you'd like..

And I'll send you reams of case histories of those paralyzed by quacks
from
the traditional school...

June