</A> -Cui Bono?-

SkeptiNews 000405c - - - - - - - - - - - All The News That's Fit To Question

* Yesterday's bulletins: http://web.pitas.com/skeptinews/04_04a_2000.html
* Passages starting with ':' are editorial comments to provoke discussion.
* PLEASE do NOT include the ENTIRE bulletin when you reply; cut/paste, eh?
* Site of latest notices, excuses, news/views: http://skeptilog.pitas.com
* No mental structures were harmed during the production of this bulletin.
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

@ Tongue: http://news.bbc.co.uk/olmedia/395000/images/_399477_pierce300.jpg
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

# CLUES TO SLEEP DISORDERS MAY LIE IN THE FLIES. Do flies sleep? While it is
  known that higher animals must snooze to survive, it has never been clear
  whether insects, such as fruit flies,require regular rest in order to per-
  form their biological functions. When we cross-breed humans & flies, we'll
  work forever: http://www.healthcentral.com/news/newsfulltext.cfm?ID=29390

@ Shape-Shifting Reptilians & Their Cross-Breeds. The shape shifting process
  is initiated at a genetic level & the body's molecular/atomic consistency
 shifts from the inside out. After the process is triggered, the vibrational
  energy that binds together the molecules, releases or "unbinds" & reshapes
  the molecules to a genetically encoded form or "template" that is embedded
  deep within the animal gene itself. Zow! http://www.caus.org/pn040500.htm

: Have you created any human-X chimerae lately? Are they sleepless? Do ETs
ever rest? Do they consume vast amounts of amphetamines, cocaine, caffeine?
Is STARBUCKS a Reptilioid enterprise? Are humans transformed by cappuccino?
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

# ANDRO LINKED TO PRIAPISM. One more strike against the bodybuilding hormone
  androstenedione.A man who had been taking it for a week came to an ER with
  a painful erection that had persisted for some 30 hours.Relationship buil-
  der? http://www.healthcentral.com/drdean/DeanFullTextTopics.cfm?ID=31106

# Cloned cow a first for Thailand - Team to tackle buffaloes next - then on
  to orangutans, humans: http://www.bangkokpost.com/today/040400_News06.html
@ ARE THE CHAT ROOMS CAUSING MY NERVES TO TINGLE? Or is this a normal reac-
  tion? http://www.healthcentral.com/drdean/DeanFullTextTopics.cfm?ID=31084
# SkeptiNews Editor Identified As Malevolent Entity! Seek & Destroy Now!
  Hurry! http://www.brunching.com/cgi/toy-cyborger.cgi?acronym=RICHARD

: Have you cloned/stimulated/identified any nonhuman entities lately? D'ya
reprogram (non)humans for your own purposes? D'ya take/apply/sell drugs that
promote interspecies breeding? Should you be destroyed? Should we all? When?
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

# Did the Vikings make a telescope? (BBC) The Vikings could have been using
  a telescope hundreds of years before Dutch spectacle makers supposedly
  invented the device in the late 16th century. Sophisticated lenses:
  http://news.bbc.co.uk/hi/english/sci/tech/newsid_702000/702478.stm

# Also - World's oldest telescope? Brought here by aliens? Which ones?
  http://news.bbc.co.uk/hi/english/sci/tech/newsid_380000/380186.stm
# New mirror for Ireland's 'Leviathan' telescope - spun by spiders:
  http://news.bbc.co.uk/hi/english/sci/tech/newsid_342000/342012.stm
# The smoothest surface in the world - and it's not a baby's butt:
  http://news.bbc.co.uk/hi/english/sci/tech/newsid_162000/162349.stm

: Have you rediscovered any ancient high technologies lately? Are they human
/alien/robotic/divine/insectoid/impossible? What's your fave old technology?
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

# US ARMY: 40 PERCENT OF HELICOPTERS 'CANNOT PERFORM MISSION'
  http://CNN.com/2000/US/04/04/army.helicopters.02/index.html
@ UPDATE - Echelon & Related Data Interception Capabilities 2000:
  http://www.geocities.com/Area51/Shuttle/5604/data.html

@ TRACK,TAG & BUCKIES. My experience of being tracked closely & the research
  I have done leads me to conclude that it takes a combination of techniques
  to put it into full effect: http://www.geocities.com/wtmick/buckies.htm

# Is Bill G. bugging the Valley? http://sfbg.com/nessie/14.html
@ Virus Data: http://www.cai.com/virusinfo/encyclopedia/
@ Free Antivirus Software: http://antivirus.cai.com/

: Have you intercepted/tracked/bugged any military/corporate/personal enti-
ties lately? Do you interfere in their missions? Are you well rewarded? How?
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

$ SOUL FOR SALE! Anybody want my soul? I'll sell it to you for a measly
  $2000. I'm pretty sure I won't be needing it, so if you need one, just
  send me a check and I'll create an evil contract written in my own blood
  and sealed with goat snot. Of course the bonus is that when I realise the
  folly of my ways I will be desperate to get it back, and you can resell it
  to me at twice the price! [Note: this offer is not valid in Indiana --ed.]
  http://x45.deja.com/getdoc.xp?AN=605940233&CONTEXT=954941115.2032926725

@ How much could some guy's soul be worth, given that he's willing to sell
  it? http://x38.deja.com/getdoc.xp?AN=600693753&CONTEXT=954941024.852951057

: Have you bought/sold/rented any souls lately? Are they cheap? Are souls a
glut on the market? Do used-soul brokers abound on the Internet? Would you
rather buy/lease/rent a new/used/reconditioned soul? Do they acquire a nice
patina with age? D'ya polish'em up, wear'em as belt-buckles, strut around?
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

# Spin doctors: Devices that could pass for UFOs have been around for years.
  (BayGuardian) AS WE HAVE seen, anomalous aerial phenomena and even unsub-
  stantiated reports of anomalous aerial phenomena have an almost uncanny
  ability to induce irrational gullibility in people. As we have also seen,
  this phenomenon has long been noted, studied, and on occasion applied,
  the world over for centuries. http://www.sfbg.com/nessie/15.html

# The Geography Of Cyberspace: Bandwidth Key To "Distance." The feeling of
  distance in cyberspace - how near or far away a site is - depends on band-
  width because it controls communication speed. Gosh, what a surprise.
  http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2000/03/000331093411.htm

: Have you established the geographies of cyberspace, mental space, paranoid
space, gullibility space? Have you mapped these spaces out in detail? Do the
maps tear/bend/soil easily? Do you stock your UFO with such maps? Unneeded??
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

# Congress backs study of massive but dangerous energy supply. WASHINGTON
  (AP) - Deep under the ocean floor and the Arctic permafrost are ice-like
  deposits of frozen methane with energy potential equal to more than twice
  that of all other fossil fuels combined. Congress is now prepared to put
  up nearly $50 million to find out if this energy source can be developed
  without setting off a cataclysmic warming of the globe. Will greed prevail
  over caution and survival?? http://www.newshub.com/cgibin/rd.cgi?9623334

# US Mining Methane Hydrates: http://www.newshub.com/cgibin/rd.cgi?9627428
# Use Solar Rays, Kill Weeds: http://www.newshub.com/cgibin/rd.cgi?9629627
@ Forces/Matter: http://www.fordham.edu/halsall/mod/1859Faraday-forces.html
@ Light/Waves: http://www.fordham.edu/halsall/mod/1884kelvin-light.html

: What's your favorite source of energy? Is it dangerous? Is everything? Do
you like darkness? Is darkness safe? Are your thoughts dark? Do the voices
in your head tell you to strike out against light, energy, life, thought??

  "One's real life is so often the life that one does not lead." --O.Wilde

* Rev.R.Carter, ULC * http://skepticon.pitas.com * FAX: 603-415-3736
* SkeptiNews bulletins now *ONLINE* at: http://skeptinews.pitas.com/
* Fringes of Thought, Experience, Behavior, Knowledge, Foreboding...