> From: LandRights Network <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> LADIES  AND  GENTLEMEN,  WE  COULDN'T  MAKE  THIS  ONE  UP  IF  WE  TRIED ! ! !
>
> Wolfspirit's Wiccan Torch Magazine, the leading voice of Pagans, Witches,
> and the Occult,

Just as the Christian religion hasn't one, cohesive sect, neither do pagans or
wiccans. Indeed, some pagans are also wiccans, some wiccans consider themselves
Christians, etc.

> has endorsed the Conservation and Reinvestment Act!  The
> powers of the  DARK  SIDE  are coming together behind CARA as a great way
> to support  ANIMAL  RIGHTS!

"The Dark Side"?  I think you are confusing Satanists with pagans and wiccans.

The readers of Wolfspirit's magazine by and large do NOT endorse nor worship
'the Dark Side', but rather either worship a Great Mother Goddess, or nature
itself (and its various spirits).  Nothing 'dark' about it.

> Enter a world of white wolves standing on rocks amidst a black background
> and the burning flames of . . . well, we can only guess where these folks
> are coming from.

No, you can RESEARCH for yourself "where these folks are coming from".  And
it is NOT from the Judeo/Christian devil.

> Having a direct connection with the UNDERWORLD,

Which 'underworld' is that?  What leads you to believe they have 'a direct
connection' with it?

> A journey through one Wiccan's home. Learn about Wicca and Paganism.

It's a shame you obviously didn't...

June

screeds are unwelcomed. Substance—not soap-boxing—please!  These are sordid
matters