Of all conspriacies, this is probably one of the oldest and one that has had
the most remakes/reruns.  Instead of dealing with facts concerning the
particular issue -- CARA in this case -- let's vilify some group(s) thereby
joining one perhaps unpopular or wrong issue with the group(s) and then we get
a two-fer-one slam:  CARA and the group(s), because after all, they have become
one and the same.  All we need to do -- in all seriousness - is look at the
history of so-called "witchcraft" in the earliest days of the North American
settling by the Euros and see how effective the so-called followers of the
Nazarene were in effecting bigotry and greed and a few other "pleasantries" of
the human social condition against believed adversaries.  In them olden days,
before this thing called 'women's lib', the men kept ahold of the reins.
However should the head of household, rein-keeper, male pass on to Summerland
before his spouse, this presented some tricky legal issues, given the female
was not entitled to hold the reins.  One little bit of Monday through Saturday
(Sunday was the one day to be 'good') deviousness was to declare the widow a
'witch' (for some reason -- maybe she talked to her cat or a bird or something)
THEN the rein-holders could prosecute, and once this was successful, the
deviositors could confiscate land and property, thereby feathering their nests.
Clever, eh?  Same tricks they used in them Olden World countries to make them
safe for the so-called followers of the Nazarene.  The question becomes whether
there are any so-called leaders of the followers of the Nazarene who support
CARA ... are there any?  Any followers?  If so, do they have a pipeline to some
over, under, around, or through World JUST BECAUSE of a political position they
may take on open spaces?  Hebrews, Moslems, Buddhists, Janists, Atheists,
Hindus, agnostics?  How about them?

Personally, I think the damned place should be a Nature Park, punctuated by
cities.  The farmers would be real well off because they'd only have to farm
and not pay mortgages.  Uncle Sam's share croppers (Uncle's been subsidising
some of the freight anyway).  We'd even let Ted Turner into our parks.  And the
cattlemen and sheep herders.  The only private land property allowed to be held
would be in the cities and other urbanised areas with a possible allowance for
rural residences.  Each according to his or her need.  Houses at 500-600 sq ft
a person then tax the excess to pay for the personnel to manage the Nature
Parks.  Keep them city slickers away from the rural districts if they can't
figger out that the 'lectricity and the cable won't be all that reliable ...
much less the Fire Department.

But anyway, refrain from linking groups with causes or causes with causes.
There may be instances when they overlap but like a lava lamp's blobs, they
eventually will become distinguished from one another.  What's really
troublesome about this identifying one or more groups as being 'evil' is
recalling the headache I got from trying to get past page 35 in *Mein Kampf*.

A<>E<>R

> > Having a direct connection with the UNDERWORLD,
>
> Which 'underworld' is that?  What leads you to believe they have 'a
> direct
> connection' with it?

Integrity has no need of rules. -Albert Camus (1913-1960)
The only real voyage of discovery consists not in seeking
new landscapes but in having new eyes. -Marcel Proust

screeds are unwelcomed. Substance—not soap-boxing—please!  These are sordid
matters