In a message dated 00-05-27 21:13:12 EDT, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

<< Possibly, but it is far more likely that the covert information war is
 aimed at convincing us that there IS an extraterrestrial presence by using
  reverse psychology. What could be more convincing to people who mistrust
 the government than the rumor that it was hiding something? This is a
 tried and true psy-war tactic, dating back millennia.

Nice try.....your hypothesis goes against the wieght of the physical evidence
(500 cases; French report).......X-Files has made a fortune off that
hypothesis....And there does appear to be a huge black ET-UFO-Mimic
operations by the covert USA government. I encountered two possible such
operations last week while on the air on radio talk shows in Jackson, MI and
West Hampton, MA.

Nessie, I believe you have it backwards.  The purpose of the black operations
is to attempt to mimic and hence mask authentic Universe presence here.  The
black operations are an attempt by a secret government to appropriate the
extraterrestrial presence, and hence extend its strangle hold over Earth's
resources and population.

What is the extraterrestrial presence?  I beleive it is the "Zoo hypothesis."
You can read more about this in Exopolitics, BTW.

Alfred Webre
_____
http://www.universebooks.com

sordid matters and 'conspiracy theory'—with its many half-truths,
misdirections
and outright frauds—is used politically by different groups with major and
minor
effects spread throughout the spectrum of time and thought. That being said,
CTRL