Tenebrous you spend nearly every day attacking people's beliefs and lately
you have attacked me non stop, no matter what I post. You are generalising
saying the 'Catholic Church' did this or that. What you mean is individuals
in the Catholic Church in this place and time did murder these people. You
can't say 'ALL CHRISTIANS' either. What do you think we are on this planet -
sheep all thinking  alike? Grab some history books please and learn to
differentiate between what has occured in history by individuals who were in
particular religions at the time.

Catholics, in my opinion are not Christians, they follow the Virgin Mary I
know I was brought up as one. She has just been voted in as Co Regent with
God. So don't preach the hype, you are a product of your beliefs when young.
I never believed Catholicism ever, no matter how many times it was rammed
down my throat. It is possible to be an athiest even if you were
indoctrinated year after year and this goes for other people.

People can be Mormons, Baptists and many other religions and still not
absorb the lies. You don't allow anyone to be 'freethinking' you are trying
to indoctrinate with your vague generalisations about Christians, Catholics,
Jews and now even 'White Europeans'. Go buy yourself the history of the
world on CD and get some homework done please. Try not the get the English
(UK) produced version either, that's biased as well. Better still travel to
Europe and see that people are all different, and then maybe you won't
divide Italians, Irish, French, Spanish into one umbrella - "Catholics" and
come and tell us Catholics did something when I was in Europe so all are
responsible.

Nicky