Nicky Molloy wrote:

> [...]
> Those who follow the Protocols of Zion are European royalty david's
> descendants. You would never find a person in the Illuminati who is not
> royal. Nobody in any big role in the NWO who does not have the blood of King
> David in their veins. I'm telling you straight this is the truth. I
> personally looked up the ancestry of those in power who would be on the
> Illuminati board and they come from the Scottish and Irish Kings. Rothschild
> knows full well that Zedekiah's daughters married into Irish royalty when
> the Jews got taken captive to Babylon. Later the royalty - the throne of
> David was transferred to Scotland and there it stayed.Just check the names
> and ancestry of those running intelligence agencies, national education,
> police and other areas of importance in English speaking countries. C'mon
> Echelon is run by the "CHOSEN" Josh you would only be chosen to them if you
> have the blood of King David.
>
> They ie the Rothschilds are rebuilding Solomon's Temple right now for this
> occasion. Following the Hindu Kabbala and trying to set the stage for a one
> world religion using NASA's Blue Beam holograms and radio freq voice of God
> messages. They have their Et masters who have conned them into believing
> they are Biblical figure with their technological miracles. These suckers
> are gathering the 12 tribes of Israel as some sort of super 6th Aryan race
> to repopulate the universe. They are creating 24 time portals around the
> world to open on the day of declaration for the reappearance of the
> hierarchy and all our so called masters and creators will appear as gods.HA!
>
> How deceived can one get?
>
> It has been proven over and over the 12 tribes are over every square inch of
> the planet now, yet we have how many 16 million? "Jews" . What we have is 16
> million people who are not Christians or have not changed to any other
> religion.
> What this means is they have a moderate loyalty to the religion of their
> ancestors. (however personally I've not met a Jew that dosen't follow
> something else now) Many Jews have changed to Christianity and Islam
> centuries ago, plus other religions and they are still Jews ie tribe of
> Judah genetically. Yet the present Jews have all sorts in their genetics
> now. From white Russian Jews,  African Jews,  Arab Jews - there are even
> Jews in Japan and China. So much for racial consistancy. They can however
> find the tribe of Levi/Aaron with a genetic marker and the Israelis have 200
> priests of Aaron descended for service in the rebuilt Temple.
>
> One dosen't need to be a brain surgeon to see what is going to occur in the
> future. Why are there 300+ concentration camps and guillotines in USA?
> Trains with shackles for 15 million, train tracks leading to concentration
> camps?
> Who is going to be rounded up?  Chosen ones?  Or ones that don't make the
> grade genetically? can anyone answer this please?

Is there any doubt whatsover that poor Nicky is crazy as a shithouse rat?

This is not an unique example. Jews forbid the teaching of Kabalah to anyone
who is too young, not married with a family, and quite stable. They do this
because people have flipped out delving into the esoterics of the work.

Nicky has gotten lost in the esoterics of her work.

Not joking.

Joshua2