Why did the US Military fight the Gulf War? To save lovely democratic Kuwait
from the New Hitler Sadam Hussein right? That is what we were told.

When the too few war protesters shouted that this was an oil war, George
Bush, a big time oil man, swore on his mother's eyes that it was not. So
did Dick Cheney the secretary of defense. Today, no one bothers to deny that
US military personnel went to the Gulf to fight an oil war.

But the US tricked Hussein into attacking Kuwait. April Glaspie, a State Dept.
official, told Saddam that the US was not interested in Arab squabbles and would
not interfere in them. Saddam took this as a green light from the people who
armed and supported him in his eight year war against Iran.

Why did we give Saddam the OK to attack Kuwait?

Prior to the Gulf War the US was simply not allowed to establish military bases
in our puppet kingdoms in the Gulf. The Arab citizens of Saudi Arabia, Kuwait,
and the others hate America and the Royal Puppets that we keep in place
there who are PARTNERS with Exxon, BP, and Shell Oil. But if our Puppets
allowed American bases on Islamic soil, especially the holy soil of Arabia, they
would face revolution and beheading. As pleasant as this possibility might seem,
the Royal Puppets are in constant fear of losing their positions, and the
positions of their crania as they are currently situated.

Now that the cold war was over and the other Evil Empire collapsed, there was
no longer an external threat to Big Oil's control over that part of the world.
But there was still the INTERNAL threat to the shaky regimes we keep there. The
threat of a mass Islamic revolution on the Arabian Peninsula is real and
constant.

It became imperative to establish military bases on Islamic soil in the Gulf to
protect Big oil from being " nationalized " by any Islamic revolution.

Saddam gave the State Department the opportunity, by becoming a " threat " in
the region. We sent American military personnel to Arabia to defend them from
the evil Saddam. But we needed a place for them to stay didn't we? So we set
up " temporary " bases. For the first time, the was an Infidel military
presence on holy soil. But it was acceptable because of the perceived threat.

THOSE BASES ARE STILL THERE TODAY. This is why we did not outrightly defeat
and remove Saddam. He is more useful as a threat and an excuse to keep bases
in the region.

The Middle East's oil drives the EUROPEAN and JAPANESE economies. NOT the
American economy. We were never at serious risk if the Gulf Oil Tap was
shut off to us. We only get about 20% of Gulf oil. We get our oil from
Venezuela, and other places around the world. I repeat. WE WERE NOT AT RISK.

We sacrificed our military to protect the status quo in Europe and Japan.
North America, Europe, and Japan are the Tri-Lateral pillars of the New World
Economic Order. They are the foundation economies of the pre-natal World
Economy. If THEY are dependent on Mid East oil, then, our internationalist
elites reckon that is a good enough reason to put our soldiers at risk.

THE US MILITARY ARE THE MODERN DAY HESSIANS FOR TRANSNATIONAL CORPORATIONS.

Our military leaders take orders from our civilian government. Our civilian
government works for the Transnationals. PARTICULARLY BIG OIL. The two primary
presidential candidates ARE OIL MEN.

Are you prepared to let you sons and daughters die for EXXON, and OCCIDENTAL?

Joshua2

http://www.sunday-times.co.uk/news/pages/sti/2000/09/03/stifgnnws02001.html

Sunday Times (UK)  - September 3 2000

Tests show Gulf war victims have uranium poisoning

Jonathon Carr-Brown and Martin Meissonnier

NEW evidence that Gulf war syndrome exists and was caused by radiation
poisoning will be revealed today by a former American army colonel who
was at the centre of his government's attempts to diagnose the
illness.

Dr Asaf Durakovic will tell a conference of eminent nuclear scientists
in Paris that "tens of thousands" of British and American soldiers are
dying from radiation from depleted uranium (DU) shells fired during
the Gulf war.

The findings will undermine the British and American governments'
claims that Gulf war syndrome does not exist and intensify pressure
from veterans on both sides of the Atlantic for compensation.

Durakovic, who is professor of nuclear medicine at Georgetown
University, Washington, and the former head of nuclear medicine at the
US Army's veterans' affairs medical facility in Delaware, will tell
the conference that he and his team of American and Canadian
scientists have discovered life-threateningly high levels of DU in
Gulf veterans 10 years after the desert war.

His findings, which have been verified by four independent experts, is
embarrassing for the Ministry of Defence (MoD) and American Defence
Department, which have consistently refused to test Gulf war veterans
for DU.

Durakovic will tell the European Association of Nuclear Medicine that
tests on 17 veterans have shown DU in the urine and bones of 70% of
them.

Depleted uranium does not occur naturally. It is the by-product of the
industrial processing of waste from nuclear reactors and is better
known as weapons-grade uranium. It is used to strengthen the tips of
shells to ensure that they pierce armour.

Durakovic, who left America because he was told his life was in danger
if he continued his research, has concluded that troops inhaled the
tiny uranium particles after American and British forces fired more
than 700,000 DU shells during the conflict.

The finding begins to explain for the first time why medical orderlies
and mechanics are the principal victims of Gulf war syndrome.

British Army engineers who removed tanks hit by DU shells from the
battlefield and medical personnel who cut off the clothes of Iraqi
casualties in field hospitals have been disproportionately affected.

Once inside the body, DU causes a slow death from cancers,
irreversible kidney damage or wastage from immune deficiency
disorders.

In the UK, where more than 400 veterans are estimated to have died
from "Gulf war syndrome", at least 50 of those victims came from Reme
(Royal Electrical and Mechanical Engineers) units. Others, such as Ray
Bristow, 42, of Hull, who was a theatre technician for 32 Field
Hospital, are now wheelchair-bound.

Tests carried out by Durakovic on Bristow showed that, nine years
after leaving the Gulf, he had more than 100 times the safe limit of
DU in his body.

Durakovic said: "I doubt whether the MoD or Pentagon will have the
audacity to challenge these results. I can't say this is the solitary
cause of Gulf war syndrome, but we now have clear evidence that it is
a leading factor in the majority of victims.

"I hope the US and UK governments finally realise that, by continuing
to use this ammunition, they are effectively poisoning their own
soldiers."

An MoD spokesman said it would study any new evidence: "Our aim is to
get the best care for British veterans and our views are based on the
best evidence around."