Prudy....if China has the oil I think it has, someday Arab oil will not
be needed but we are also about to enter a new age.

Note:   Ever note when the Mafia is through with something, they leave
it like the rich leave an area going bad....like the big airlines....all
gone downhill - big killings were made and the railroads good example.
Railroads when becomes too costly to maintain, well Nixon sold out his
Penn Central Railroad stock before it went busto.....they leave the
companies to the employees sometimes to buy up and they too have no
money to make repairs.

Airlines - these planes are so dangerous now because most are getting
old - they crash in cycles from either sabotage on ground that I begin
to wonder, are these planes insured?

Think we will pay for Russian submarine?   Is that what it is all about
- get yankee money.   This jewish reparation lawyer on TV wants to
destroy Catholic Church and people are not buying that - everything is
crazier and crazier, but I finally heard O'Reilly say "hey, a lot of
Americans went over there and died for you"......and they want money in
return for the lives our soldiers paid to set them free?

Off with the old on with the New World Order, same as the old world
order.....but it is a new solar age coming and the oil companies have
gotten out of the business - do not see like 4 gasoline stations on one
corner these days and try to find the old ones, Gulf, Standard Oil,
Sohio, Marathon, Texaco......

Why aren't the Japanese persecuted like the German people are?   Why?
Ever did you see a Navy nurse whose arms were cut off and tongue cut out
who had baby by Japanese soldiers?   Navy Nurse who was there to help
save lives?   Ever see the Japanese prisoner of war held in their
camps......one marine went from 220 to 80 pounds but survived.....ever
hear of these atrocities.

Or are they best forgotten and these blacks want reparations for being
slaves....send them back to Africa with there gold and die of AIDS and
see how it feels to live in jungle with their own selling them out.

Or see the head Zulu Secretary of UN wearing $400 suits while Africa is
dying.......who they going to blame that one on......so watch, now
Castro and UN Secretary plot and plan to send immigrants out west and
that is why Amrica is burning.......leper colony anybody?

I would like a camcorder to take pictures of America from slum to slum,
go to Flynt Michigan, a dead town and see how people live...
Gore's Slum Lands........they have had 8 years to do something and all
you see is managed news how great things are.

They level the American people to rank of Zulu in jungle and the blacks
are the hardest hit.

Billions of dollars to Israel?   For what?  Whie Amrican children some 8
or 9 million go to bed hungry at night?   Are fed free lunch in school
consisting of diseased mean FOR WHICH WE PAY?

Oh, this is Zionism......great UN Zionism.....they think they can take
over Camelot and JFK dream, but he was not one of them.

Zionism will destroy jew and arab in holy land for the oil........when
did it all begin?

I only know we do not have a President of the United States anymore - we
have a would be world dictator but something wrong........this man is
hated arund the world.....I still can hear the cheers when JFK spoke at
Berlin Wall and people cheeering in Dallas, and the last words he heard
were "You cannot say Dallas does not loveyou Mr. President'.....then CFR
Mafia killer silenced this great voice forever.

And Meyer Lansky's son, got into West Point.

So where is my Irish Mafia?   Maybe at the Rising of the Moon we shall
see......

A. Saba
Dare To Call It Conspiracy