In a message dated 09/06/2000 11:48:22 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

<<
 I only know we do not have a President of the United States anymore - we
 have a would be world dictator but something wrong........this man is
 hated arund the world.....I still can hear the cheers when JFK spoke at
 Berlin Wall and people cheeering in Dallas, and the last words he heard
 were "You cannot say Dallas does not loveyou Mr. President'.....then CFR
 Mafia killer silenced this great voice forev >>

Clinton really doesn't seem to be hated around the world.  That's one of the
things that worries me.  And as for all those folks who hate him here, it
always seems to be because he is supposed to be lacking in morals.  But JFK
was revered here, and he was makes Clinton look like a choir boy.  Odd ,
isn't it?  Prudy