----- Original Message -----
From: "Prudence L. Kuhn" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Tuesday, September 12, 2000 9:15 AM
Subject: Re: [CTRL] Tests show Gulf war victims have uranium poisoning

But JFK
> was revered here, and he was makes Clinton look like a choir boy.  Odd ,
> isn't it?  Prudy

Prudy,do you really believe anybody could make Clinton look like a choir
boy?  I don't think I have ever encountered anybody with such a set idea
that Democrats/Liberals are all good and Republicans/Conservatives all bad.
They are both mostly bad and are the pawns of the same people. So much
evidence of this has been posted on this list alone that I have no doubt of
their equal evil ways.

I know I am not receiving all the posts lately, most likely some fluke with
my co-op owned ISP.  If someone else has posted about this, please pardon,
but did others see the CNN report this am concerning the word "RATS" being
subliminally imposed over the image of Al Gore in a Bush commercial about Rx
drugs?  Isn't that a form of mind control?  I certainly do not want people
like that given the power to do this sort of thing on a massive scale!
Unfortunately, this is no worse than tactics used by the other side in times
past.

And not much is ever done about these sorts of things.  Filegate comes to
mind as an example of "acting with impunity." An employee or someone with
lesser importance is made to bear the responsibility.  All the while, like
OZ, the real powers that be, the huge moneyed corporations, are behind the
curtain running things while we are distracted by these petty politics.
Amelia