-Caveat Lector-

Jeez, all I was saying was that, IMO, your CTRL posts and
web articles almost always seem to be well worth the read --
and I was quoting Bill's word's, NOT mine. It's not like I
believe you have a monopoly on the truth or anything, or
that you're "all that", and whatnot. In fact, if it makes
you feel any better, in "Wall Street and the Rise of Hitler"
Antony C. Sutton said about everything you mentioned in that
article even better then you said it. (And it's not as if
Sutton has a monopoly on the so-called 'truth' either.)

http://www.reformed-theology.org/html/books/wall_street/

Sorry about the flattery. It won't happen again.